Haering Precision USA LP: Digitization
Haering Precision USA LP is searching for the right candidate to fulfill a software developer role, working on new systems and preexisting systems, with a primary goal of replacing old systems with new programs created internally within the company. This position will be in a growing factory environment, each day will offer different and new challenges to overcome. The minimum requirement of an Bachelor of Science Degree in Software Engineering, Mechatronics Engineering or Computer Science. Current projects include C# forms, Matlab image processing, Blazor web servers, and python machine programming. Information retrieval and storage using database systems, with some visualizations in Power BI for management use.
The role will prove you to be a flexible programmer, with output and proof of concept development demands to change on a daily basis. We are the pure R&D arm of an international 4000 + employee company, where our inventions, applications, and technical designs will influence the futures of all Haering Departments, employees, and management.
Past Experience/ Expected knowledge/ Abilities:
- Software Engineer, or comparable CS major (minimum 4 years) that has classroom/ professional experience in:
- or Java (all software in C#)
- Ability to work in new project systems from scratch, updating old software, and working within a team gitlab environment.
Daily Activities: (Note: This is flexible to your actual major and prior experience)
- Working in Visual Studio, VS Code, with C# forms, Blazor Webservers, python machine programs
- Editing and developing new software programs for microcontrollers
- Creating and editing Power BI programs for visualizations of Database data
- Creating and managing database structures for live status tracking
- Development of MQTT logic for machine to machine communication
- Local Storage of machine data, logic for communication for server to client using OPCUA communication protocol
- Creation of user friendly Blazor SPA’s, allowing for easy operator/ technician use, while creating live status tracking of all machine entry data.
- Development of communication, personnel, and Asset management tools, including the use of Computerized Maintenance Management Systems, Learning Management Systems, and Personnel Management Systems.
- Inventing new station designs in a mechatronics environment
- Full electric, mechanical, and plc design
- Microcontroller integration with PLC and general machine systems (think optocouplers, relays, etc.)
- Network server client management
- Ladder logic design or Structured Text
Additional requests to be included in your CV:
- A report on your primary programming language and IDE, the language’s most useful application in a manufacturing field, how you would dream to implement it. Argue its merits over the second best alternative.
- Any publications, awards, and achievements, with a detailed explanation of your role.
- Climate Controlled Facility
- HSA with Monthly Company Contribution
- 401 K with up to 6% company match
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Vacation Days
- 10 Paid Holidays where the company is closed
Haering Precision is a drug free organization. All job offers are dependent on the applicant taking and passing a company paid drug screen and pre-employment eye exam before the start of your employment. During employment, employees may be subject to and their employment is contingent upon successful passing of random drug screens and annual eye exams.
Job Type: Full-time