Haering Precision USA LP: Global Training Opportunity/Apprenticeship Program
German Study & Apprenticeship Program/Global Rotational Training Program
This unique program allows individuals the opportunity to learn a new language and develop the skills and experience necessary in a growing industry, all while earning a salary.
Training location for at least 2 years: Bubsheim, Germany
Prior to and after training location: Lavonia, GA
Häring is a specialist for precision parts in high-volume and medium-volume production for a variety of sectors - with international company locations in Germany, Poland, China and Tunisia. In 2019, we opened our new USA facility located in Lavonia, Georgia. Through innovative technology, state-of-the-art techniques and unique family-based culture, we ensure that almost every car in the world has a precision part by Häring .
Individuals hired will work for at least a few weeks at our Lavonia facility to ensure that this program is a good fit. After the trial period and once all documentation has been approved, the employee will move to Bubsheim, Germany for the remainder of the program. The program will last approximately 3 years, depending on the department/project chosen.
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS/RECOMMENDED SKILLS
- High School Diploma *
* Please submit official transcripts from most recent program studied. Cumulative GPA 3.0 or higher is desirable.
During the program in Germany, Häring will provide a supplement for costs associated with housing, meals, and transportation.
- As a graduate, you will have employment at Häring during and after the 3 years (length of time is dependent of which educational path you choose). This is an opportunity that almost no college or company can offer.
- You will gain irreplaceable skills and experience through a learning system that has been co-developed with the universities and industries of Germany. Expand your knowledge by working and learning in more than one company.
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES (E.G.)
- Manager and Department Head
- Technology and Process Expert
- Automation Expert
- Machining Expert
- Quality Management
- Supplier Management
- Project Management
- Project Purchasing
- Chef in the Company Restaurant, ANTONIS
Haering Precision is a drug free organization. All job offers are dependent on the applicant taking and passing a company paid drug screen and pre-employment eye exam before the start of your employment. During employment, employees may be subject to and their employment is contingent upon successful passing of random drug screens and annual eye exams.
Job Type: Full-time