Haering Precision USA LP: Paid CNC Machining Apprenticeship
The ideal career choice for the innovative problem-solvers who have a passion for technology.
Have you successfully graduated from high school? Are you looking to start a career in a growing field, with a company that is at the cutting edge of the precision part industry?
Then our Dual Apprenticeship program that starts in August is just for you! Become a CNC Technician in a 3.5 year program in cooperation with North Georgia Technical College in Clarkesville and take advantage of worldwide career prospects at Haering Precision USA. Not only will you gain the perfect combination of theoretical knowledge and practical experience, you will also start earning a paycheck from day one!
- Understand operational processes, from material storage through production, to quality and shipping
- Gain extensive knowledge of various materials, their properties and their processing options (machining processes, manufacturing technology and techniques, materials science and technical documentation)
- Process materials manually and / or with computer- controlled machining centers
- Monitor and optimize production processes
- Perfect combination of theoretical knowledge and practical experience
- Earn a paycheck from day one
- Work on high-tech, state of the art equipment
- International work experiences
- Specialized hands-on training
- Further education opportunities
*THINK IT. BELIEVE IT. ACHIEVE IT. *
That is our philosophy. We set high standards and we do a lot to make our employees the best in the industry. Join us to secure your future.
Haering Precision is a drug free organization. All job offers are dependent on the applicant taking and passing a company paid drug screen and pre-employment eye exam before the start of your employment. During employment, employees may be subject to and their employment is contingent upon successful passing of random drug screens and annual eye exams.
United States . Haering Precision USA LP . 50 Anton Haering Street . Lavonia, Georgia 30553, Phone: +1 706 356 4031 www.haering.com