Member of the Month Nomination Form
The Hart County Chamber of Commerce would like to recognize the accomplishments, hard work, and leadership of our local member businesses.
The Membership Committee reviews nominations on a monthly basis. The winners are chosen by members of the committee based on information provided in the nomination form. When nominating a Member of the Month, please note the criteria:
• The business must be a member and in good standing with the Hart Chamber
• The business must have been in operation for at least a year
• The business must not have won the Business of the Month award in the past 2 years
• They should reflect innovation or outstanding performance in their operation and/or services provided.
• They must have demonstrated contributions to the community.
• Self Nominations are encouraged
• Anyone may nominate a member that deserves recognition.
• Nominations may be made at any time.
• Chamber staff will check eligibility for each recipient
• Eligible nominees will be presented to the chamber’s Membership Committee for a vote to determine the monthly winners
The Chamber member business that is selected for receiving Member of the Month will be recognized in a variety of marketing avenues including chamber social media, Hart-Chamber.org, an article in The Hartwell Sun & in the Chamber Chatter newsletter plus a radio spot with the Chamber Corner.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to call (706) 376-8590.