Did You Know…
The mission of the Hart County Chamber of Commerce is to enhance economic growth of the area by focusing on education, promotion and development of the business community, and those areas of the community affecting business.
Our primary goals are to strengthen our local economy, to promote the community, provide networking opportunities, represent the interest of business with government, promote tourism, and develop community leaders.
Neither our mission, nor any of these goals can be met unless we partner with you to make our region’s future brighter. Please consider becoming a member of the Chamber of Commerce. Here's a list of opportunities where Chamber membership benefits your business:
- Business insurance savings- Talk with your insurance agent to see if you are eligible for discounts associated with Chamber membership and see how you can save $$$!
- Formal recognition as a member of the Hart County Chamber of Commerce
- Membership identification for display at your business/organization
- Opportunity to display information about your business in the lobby of the Chamber of Commerce, which also serves as the local visitor information center
- Opportunities to sponsor local events throughout the year
- Referrals by the Chamber
- Participation in “Our Town” Gift Certificate program
- Links to your website from Chamber website
- Participation available for your staff in “Leadership Hart”
- Networking and a voice in the growth and development of Hart County by becoming a Committee Member
- Education and Business Consultation Services courtesy of the Chamber
- Promotion of your specials and events through Chamber newsletter and social media
- Newcomer packets for clients
- Learning opportunities for Chamber only members
- Ribbon cuttings for grand openings and re-openings
- Use of the Chamber board room to host small meetings
- Networking opportunities
Questions? 706-376-8095 or firstname.lastname@example.org